The campground is open in 2023 from April 29 to October 1
Fancy a wonderful holiday at a cosy, small-scale campsite with personal contact? Then come to our campsite located in the south of Burgundy: a friendly, rural environment with peace and space where everyone can enjoy. Children will have a great time: we have a nice swimming pool, playground and all kinds of games and outdoor toys. Your cheerful four-legged friend is also welcome.
The places (15 in total) are spacious: approx. 100 up tot 200 m2. There are various plateaus, one of which is especially suitable for campers and caravans. In addition, there are three higher fields especially for tents with magnificent view. These places can only be reached by foot (electric trolley for luggage is available).
Reception, arrival and departure
The reception is open between 9h and 12h AM and between 2h and 8h PM. For the campsite, arrival is possible from 2h PM. and departure before 12h noon.
Bar and table
Taste one of the delicious, locally produced drinks in our Bar Bizarre, be surprised with a tasty dinner at our table d’hôtes (2x a week) or a takeaway snack (1x a week in high season). You can also order fresh bread, sit down for a complete breakfast or simply come for an ice cream or other snack. For all meals and bread, you must register at the reception at least the day before.
We have our own waste water system and therefore the following rules apply:
– Waste water with “blue” liquid; CANNOT BE EMPTIED ON THE CAMPSITE.
– Waste water with “green” liquid (especially for septic tanks); to be emptied in the designated place. Of course, this also applies if there is no liquid in the waste water.
We have no place to drain gray water directly from the camper.
Pets (maximum 2) are welcome on the campsite. Let us know in advance which animals you would like to take with you. Dogs in category 1 and 2 are not allowed and make sure that your pets do not cause a nuisance.
If you want to barbecue, use gas or electricity. Charcoal and/or briquettes are not allowed due to fire safety and nuisance to other guests.
Our campsite in short:
– 15 camping spots of approximately 100 up to 200 m2
– Electricity possible up to 6 ampere
– Maximum permitted length of camping vehicle 7.5 meters
– Clean sanitary facilities with hot water everywhere, spacious walk-in showers and private sink
– Swimming pool (depending on the weather from mid-June to mid-September)
– Volleyball net and football goal, playground with swing, play castle, slide
– Animal pasture with sheep
– Chill room with table tennis, dart, couch, bookcase, doll corner, games, puzzles, drawing material
– Bar and terrace (with patio fireplace) for breakfast, table d’hôtes or takeaway snack
– Pets allowed in consultation
– Many sights and activities in the surroundings